Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

The sun is shining...

With the sun shining (after what seems like a lifetime of rain) I really should be out cutting the grass, strimming the hedge and enjoying seeing this bright orange glow from the sky.   But no, instead, I find myself stuck indoors tapping away at my computer keyboard.  I've now got nothing truly to moan about and anyone who knows me would testify that I like nothing better than a good whinge. 

Except I have... I'm stuck indoors because the flies and mosquitos who have decided to inhabit my garden have decided that I'm actually quite tasty.  So I'm hiding out from the little monsters in the hope that they can't find me here the other side of the glass.  I hate that one little bite makes me swell up like a balloon and itch like crazy.  So as much as I'd love to be down with the horses or out tidying up my garden, I'm here, stuck and bored so thought this blog type thing might be a good idea.  Who knows I may even keep it up for more than a few days... lets see...

No comments:

Post a Comment