Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Swimwear Style Blogger Competition

Swimwear Style Blogger Competition

I've found a really great bloggers competition on swimwear365.co.uk, to choose your favourite item from their range and style it.  I have to admit that I've completely fallen in love with this cute pink swimsuit.  It comes with integrated underwiring and an elasticated under bust.  It even comes with  removable pads to give you a few options if you need them.  Luckily for me it's underwired which is a major requirement for me in swimwear.  I'm not brave enough for bikinis (or even tankini's) anymore, I leave those for my teenage daughter, but still like to wear fashionable swimwear with a bit of style.  I'm  not quite ready for black complete cover ups just yet.  I swim on holiday, not just laze on the beach and so a swimming costume like this ticks all my boxes.
 
I love the bright neon colours that are so on trend for this summer - I'm still holding out hope that we will have a summer - and think these shorts from River Island which can just be pulled on over the top of the costume will be great. They have a bit of length to them, hotpants are not my thing anymore, I wore them first time round!.  The bright pink blouse from Dorothy Perkins, covers all the bits that WILL wobble and is such a lovely colour.  I'd be happy just to throw it over the costume and go. 
 
The sunglasses and shoes add another touch of colour and fun, and I'd be set, whether it be a day at the beach, a day at the pool, or even just walking around town.
 
 I can see this outfit being a staple of my summer.
 
If you want to have a go at styling your own outfit or just seeing the lovely costumes on their site then nip along here... http://www.swimwear365.co.uk/blog/homepage/springsummer-2013-swimwear-style-blogger-competition/ 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment