Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Shopping in London

Shopping in London

Shopping in London 

Travel Supermarket have got a great little competition where you have to publish a Worldwide Wardrobe post on your blog including an outfit and accessories for the five different destinations, explaining why you chose each look. You can enter just one of the categories to be in with a chance of winning a holiday to that destination or enter an outfit for all five categories to be in the running to win all five holidays. - See more at: www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/worldwide-wardrobe/

This is my entry for the Shopping in London category.

London is at the best of times a wonderful vibrant city, at the worst of times, it's a miserable wet grey kind of place.  So I plumped for yellow touches in my outfit.  It's either going to fit right in or brighten up a dreary street, whichever its a win win.  Of course this is London so the obligatory umbrella is in there, who knows it may even be needed to ward off the suns rays and I am ever hopeful with these wonderful quirky top shop sunglasses.  

As London and shopping mean, for me anyway, lots of walking, pushing my way through crowds and standing on the underground, I went for comfort dressing, with this great t shirt and joggers from Top Shop.  Comfy and unlikely to crease, these should see me through a heavy day shopping and would be easy to whip on and off in changing rooms.    I love these bright Vans which should stay nice and comfy for a long day on my feet and the duffel bag hopefully would keep all my new purchases safely stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment