Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sightseeing in Paris

Sightseeing in Paris



Travel Supermarket have a great little competition running on their website to publish a Worldwide Wardrobe post on your blog including an outfit and accessories for the five different destinations, explaining why you chose each look. You can enter just one of the categories to be in with a chance of winning a holiday to that destination or enter an outfit for all five categories to be in the running to win all five holidays. - See more  here

This is my entry for Sightseeing in Paris:

For a day out sightseeing in Paris, I've gone for practical.  Jeans and a T Shirt, are wear anywhere clothes, which will cope with the dirty streets and hard graft of a day seeing the sights.  Much as I'd love to romanticise about Paris, it is in reality a grubby dirty city full of pickpockets and a lot of walking.  I've therefore, chosen a bag which has lots of buttons and an inner zip, and shoes which have lovely flat heels - although I couldn't resist these quirky little cat ballet flats from Asos to add a touch of style to the outfit... it is Paris after all.  Which despite my calling it dirty and grubby is my favourite city in the whole world and one which I love wandering around in discovering all the little side streets and cafes where I can sit and watch the world go by.




No comments:

Post a Comment