Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Wellies needed...

Wellies needed...

Wellies needed...


With festival season looming; is it really only ten days til I leave for Glastonbury? I am on the look out for my festival gear. The annual hunt for a new pair of wellies, (this is Glastonbury remember) led me to Charles Clinkard, who have a lovely little competition to style a festival look for their range of Hunter Wellies.
I love the classic blue hunter wellies as they go with anything. I need new wellies each year as after festival season is over, they become my mainstay down at the yard for the horses. The horses aren't really that keen on bright pink wellies, even if I quite like them.
I've chosen these lovely shorts from Bank, which I put together with a lacey top from TopShop, so that should a miracle happen and it actually be sunny, I'm sorted. I love the bright orange bag pack from Asos, which should make me stand out in a crowd if I get separated from my friends, the bunny ears are used for a similar reason. Holding out hope the sunglasses from TopShop are fun and quirky. The parka from Primark, will probably, alongside the Hunter Wellies, be worn every day and will go with any outfit.
 
Hopefully with this kind of outfit, no matter what the weather decides to throw at me, I shall be comfy and dry and as long as my feet are dry, I can handle anything!

If you like the boots as much as me you can buy them from Charles Clinkard here.

No comments:

Post a Comment